I love spring!
This weekend was just perfect. We slept in instead of going to VEISHA parade, but still had a great spring day. I threw a baby shower for one of my good friend Taivna, and we had a blast! After the shower I decided to take Kepler out and enjoy the sunshine a little. We were out for about an hour, but that was enough for him.
Sunday was another beautiful spring day! Church was held at the new ames middle school auditorium, because our stake can no longer fit in the stake building, it has grown so big. The last few years we have had to do stake conference in shifts, so it was a nice switch to be all together. Wish I had a picture, it is huge! (I believe it was bigger than my high school's, and that's saying something!) and we filled it to capacity.
spring is a great time of year, and I'm not saying that just because its my name. Its just so fun to be out and about again after being cooped up in your home during the long winter.
Happy spring!!!!!
Sunday was another beautiful spring day! Church was held at the new ames middle school auditorium, because our stake can no longer fit in the stake building, it has grown so big. The last few years we have had to do stake conference in shifts, so it was a nice switch to be all together. Wish I had a picture, it is huge! (I believe it was bigger than my high school's, and that's saying something!) and we filled it to capacity.
spring is a great time of year, and I'm not saying that just because its my name. Its just so fun to be out and about again after being cooped up in your home during the long winter.
Happy spring!!!!!
Comments