Monday tasks
I've decided that monday is the hardest day of the week for me.
1. I have to drop Kepler off and I miss him terribly.
2. I have to get up early. (I've never been a morning person, and I don't think I ever will be?)
3. I get slammed at work with what wasn't done on Friday and therefore I have a full Inbox of stuff that hasn't even been started on. ( I hate it when my inbox is full when I leave for the day!)
So yesterday was a typical Monday and the first thing Kepler and I did when arriving home was fall asleep snuggled on the couch. It was suppose to be a 15 minute cat nap. It turned out to be two full hours, so much for dinner. I'm so glad I have an understanding husband when that happens.
Now the next Monday chore is to make up a bunch of lists. Have you ever wonder where we would be without lists? My mother always had a list and it used to just bug the heck out of me. Well, now I have a list for everything: Grocery shopping, Christmas projects, Kepler projects, sewing projects, work tasks, supplies, and so on. They never stop.
The good thing about lists are:
1. you can throw them away when your done
2. you have a record of all the things you did get done, even if you felt you got nothing done and 3. you have some organization in your chaotic life.
Happy Tuesday!
1. I have to drop Kepler off and I miss him terribly.
2. I have to get up early. (I've never been a morning person, and I don't think I ever will be?)
3. I get slammed at work with what wasn't done on Friday and therefore I have a full Inbox of stuff that hasn't even been started on. ( I hate it when my inbox is full when I leave for the day!)
So yesterday was a typical Monday and the first thing Kepler and I did when arriving home was fall asleep snuggled on the couch. It was suppose to be a 15 minute cat nap. It turned out to be two full hours, so much for dinner. I'm so glad I have an understanding husband when that happens.
Now the next Monday chore is to make up a bunch of lists. Have you ever wonder where we would be without lists? My mother always had a list and it used to just bug the heck out of me. Well, now I have a list for everything: Grocery shopping, Christmas projects, Kepler projects, sewing projects, work tasks, supplies, and so on. They never stop.
The good thing about lists are:
1. you can throw them away when your done
2. you have a record of all the things you did get done, even if you felt you got nothing done and 3. you have some organization in your chaotic life.
Happy Tuesday!
Comments