Music...

For the past few months Sean and I (mostly Sean) have been building our music library. Thanks to an amazing Video IPod we have everything we need at our fingertips. However we have been very picky about our music. We are building a modern, jazz and a classical music library at the moment and have spent hours deciding on what are the best albums. One nice thing is if we only like one song off an album we only need to purchase it through I-tunes for a buck!

Kepler has enjoyed our music library, which makes it even a better excuse to put money into it.
We also enjoy discussing the history of music and how it has evolved over the years. If you really think about it, 200 years ago music was for those who could afford it. Maybe once a week or even month that you heard a performance. Where now music is everywhere. We have it with us in the store, at work, at home. We can take it anywhere with us. Music is in movies on television, it gets us pumped up at sporting events and it helps to calm us in times of chaos.

All I know is I could never survive without Music!

Comments

Joanna said…
Lovin' your blog!! More picts. of Kepler please!!

Popular Posts