The big weekend...
Well here it is at last! The big weekend!
Why is it big you ask... well...
Saturday is My birthday, Sunday is Mother's Day and Monday is my Anniversary. You can't get any more events crammed into a weekend! The cool thing about this year is that I am actually a mother, so it will be fun to celebrate it.
I'm also excited about these events in that it will be the first time both Sean and I won't be traveling. I've been quite spoiled on my birthday the last few years. Two years ago it was Sedona AZ. Gorgeous! Last year Paris, France. Amazing! This year; Ames IA. It will be nice to sit and relax and enjoy the weekend with friends and my two boys! (hopefully everyone stays healthy enough to get through the weekend!)
One last request? I wish this weather would warm up! 55 for a high is expected for tomorrow, crazy for this time of year and to think two weeks ago we were hitting the 80's.
Why is it big you ask... well...
Saturday is My birthday, Sunday is Mother's Day and Monday is my Anniversary. You can't get any more events crammed into a weekend! The cool thing about this year is that I am actually a mother, so it will be fun to celebrate it.
I'm also excited about these events in that it will be the first time both Sean and I won't be traveling. I've been quite spoiled on my birthday the last few years. Two years ago it was Sedona AZ. Gorgeous! Last year Paris, France. Amazing! This year; Ames IA. It will be nice to sit and relax and enjoy the weekend with friends and my two boys! (hopefully everyone stays healthy enough to get through the weekend!)
One last request? I wish this weather would warm up! 55 for a high is expected for tomorrow, crazy for this time of year and to think two weeks ago we were hitting the 80's.
Comments