Exercise
On Monday evening I went for my first workout since becoming pregnant.
It was refreshing and invigorating.
I love to swim and run. As running isn't an option for a mother who is breastfeeding, I decided to swim. Lets just say I'm a little bit rusty. It took me about 20 minutes to swim a 500 yd (pathetic!). And my form and breathing was completely off. I was just glad I got through it without stopping. I tried to do the butterfly, lets just say I successfully failed.
I will be trying this again tonight! Wish me luck!
It was refreshing and invigorating.
I love to swim and run. As running isn't an option for a mother who is breastfeeding, I decided to swim. Lets just say I'm a little bit rusty. It took me about 20 minutes to swim a 500 yd (pathetic!). And my form and breathing was completely off. I was just glad I got through it without stopping. I tried to do the butterfly, lets just say I successfully failed.
I will be trying this again tonight! Wish me luck!
Comments