Family

I will get better in doing this everyday. I promise!

So yesterday was my Dad's birthday and it was fun to just talk to him. Since both myself and my sister are out of state she calls on her cell phone to another sister and I call home and we put ourselves on speaker phone and the family just chatted for about 30 minutes. It was as if we were all sitting down in the living room to enjoy watching him open his presents. Kepler even got in on the action when he heard everyone talking, it was so cute! Now I need to get my family into web camera's but that is a long way off. I still can't convince them to spend a little extra each month to get high speed and off dial-up! Oh well baby steps, right?

I've been trying to finish up projects this week. But in the course I started another one. I'm so bad! I just love doing craft things. I finished my second quilt. I did a small baby quilt. I promised myself I wouldn't do anything bigger than a twin for a few years. The queen size quilt just took to much time to hand quilt and I was sick of looking at the thing when I did finally finish. So I'm doing small quilt projects. I do however need to start on Christmas projects. I love making my christmas presents, but if you don't plan for it you can go insane the closer christmas gets, especially if you make them.

Comments

Popular Posts