Life...

The weekend was a nice weekend, but I didn't have my full relaxation weekend with my family like I like. Sean had to go to a conference/workshop so sunday was rushed. I was very greatful though that his professor was able to take him down as they had the same flight out to the workshop. Why is it that someone has to leave in order to feel you appreciate them more? Shouldn't we always just appreciate them? Well I have missed my husband. Just the fact that he spends 2 hours playing with Kepler makes all the difference in getting things done. Oh well he will be back tomorrow!

Update on exercise program... lets just say I get in three times a week, not a regular schedule but at least I'm doing it right? Crossing my fingers I can get through the month. The first month is always the hardest to get into a habit.

I've also been going to work early, I've decided to work what ISU calls summer hours 7:30 t0 4:00 with 1/2 hour lunch. Personally I love it. I've been more productive these last few days. I've started to have more energy(I think the exercise is also attributed to that!) and when I get home I get my 15 min power nap and its then easier to go to bed at night because the nap isn't so late in the day.

Comments

Popular Posts