LOST
Ok, I am totally addicted to LOST on abc. And there is many reasons why!
1. Its not a reality T.V. (stop the insanity!)
2. Its a great mystery show, something new when a new episode airs.
3. Its just fun to speculate what might happen.
4. Its way addicting.
5. There isn't a "Star" of the show. Each character has moments throughout the season.
Now the kicker, I'm not a big T.V. watcher and usually don't care if I miss an episode, I figure I'll see it during the summer re-runs. However, I just get excited about seeing this show each week. The last show that I enjoyed watching like this was CSI, but CBS ruined it when they kept doing spin-offs. So I don't get into it as much as I use to.
1. Its not a reality T.V. (stop the insanity!)
2. Its a great mystery show, something new when a new episode airs.
3. Its just fun to speculate what might happen.
4. Its way addicting.
5. There isn't a "Star" of the show. Each character has moments throughout the season.
Now the kicker, I'm not a big T.V. watcher and usually don't care if I miss an episode, I figure I'll see it during the summer re-runs. However, I just get excited about seeing this show each week. The last show that I enjoyed watching like this was CSI, but CBS ruined it when they kept doing spin-offs. So I don't get into it as much as I use to.
Comments