Scrapbooking

...why is it that I can't seem to sit down and scrapbook?
I really want to be fairly good at it. I could never surpass my sisters-in-law, but I want to try. I guess the truth of the matter is I have to start from scratch and its kind of expensive at the beginning. I guess anything that you want to do at the beginning takes some spending, right?

I just need to sit down and save some money the next couple of months and figure out what are the basics and get them ( I do have paper! one thing in my favor). New goal: Get layouts done of Kepler's milestones before the end of the year!

I guess I need to sit down and make some more lists of things I want to get done this year, however when I do get the chance to do that my mind goes blank...

P.S. I finally got in another 500 yd of swimming yesterday. The goal was to improve my time and maintain a fairly even speed that pushed me some. I'm tired and exhausted, but I did it!

Comments

Popular Posts