The weekend....

I love weekends where there is absolutely nothing planned!

Because of it I was able to sleep in with my family, do the laundry, clean the bathroom, vaccum, and spot clean the kitchen and load the dishwasher. All things that have been on my list of things to do for two weeks. So of course laundry took 6 hours to do, but everything is clean. All clothing is put away, and I feel like spring has come into my home! Not to mention it was rainy all weekend, but it was a welcome spring rain. We had the window opened and it smelled like fresh spring day. Love airing out the house.

I also spent time going through a little bit of spring cleaning. We are moving in July and to make things a little easier I've already begun the de-junking. So I went through all my clothes and anything I hadn't worn in the last 18 months (I wasn't counting the 9 months being pregnant) it went into a big box and off to the good will. That was shoes, shirts, dresses, pants.

I also had to go through all of Kepler's clothing. He has officially grown out of his newborn clothing :( I cried for the two hours of putting them back into ziplocks for the next one. But then it was fun at the same time to pull out all his new clothes for the next 3 mos (thus the 6 hours of laundry, have to prewash new baby clothes!) I also bought him some cute clothing at the "The Childrens Place". Love that store!

Once I had the apartment in order I felt that we could go do errands. Unless its shopping on the internet or playing with best buy toys, shopping is an errand for sean and I. However since I got rid of all my T-shirts I needed some more and Sean need a few new shirts for his upcoming conferences.

So it was a very pleasant and productive weekend! Oh and I love sunday's, We chat on the phone all afternoon with family and I totally love it!

Comments

Popular Posts