Chaos
So Sean reminded me that I haven't done a blog in a while. So apologize...
This last weekend and week have been chaotic. Over the weekend I needed to sleep in, just to catch up from the week. But then the afternoon was spent making dinners for this week and the week we get back from our trip (I frankly wasn't going to find a whole lot of time to do it fresh) and tuning up our car and boy did it need it. I had a wood frame class that was rescheduled on monday and had a blast. I think I did a pretty good job!
This week we are trying to get a dozen things prepared and ready for our trip to utah. So excited, but we are driving, and so little more preparation goes into it. Plus I've never traveled with a baby before and I'm trying to think ahead for every possibility. But knowing babies there is always something you didn't think ahead about. I've got to clean the house so I don't come home to a dirty house and clean the car, so we don't have to travel 18 hours in a dirty car.
Work is crazy as well. Year end for the government is June 30, so all paper work has to be finalized.
So you see lots to do, chaos at its best!
This last weekend and week have been chaotic. Over the weekend I needed to sleep in, just to catch up from the week. But then the afternoon was spent making dinners for this week and the week we get back from our trip (I frankly wasn't going to find a whole lot of time to do it fresh) and tuning up our car and boy did it need it. I had a wood frame class that was rescheduled on monday and had a blast. I think I did a pretty good job!
This week we are trying to get a dozen things prepared and ready for our trip to utah. So excited, but we are driving, and so little more preparation goes into it. Plus I've never traveled with a baby before and I'm trying to think ahead for every possibility. But knowing babies there is always something you didn't think ahead about. I've got to clean the house so I don't come home to a dirty house and clean the car, so we don't have to travel 18 hours in a dirty car.
Work is crazy as well. Year end for the government is June 30, so all paper work has to be finalized.
So you see lots to do, chaos at its best!
Comments