Computers
So the last few days has been quite hetic. It is computer week for me.
I finally got a new computer at work and it has taken a few days to get everything set up again, but its worth it. My suggestion: If you have the money go out and get a widescreen monitor, it makes all the difference! I can get projects done more quickly and frankly its just fun!
Home computer we were running out of hard drive space and so trying to upgrade from 40G to 120G. It has become more of a hassle then anticipated. We just need to get it done before the end of the month (two weeks its plenty of time, right?)
I'm way excited to go home and see family and friends and show off my little Kepler. Can't wait.
Happy Flag Day!
I finally got a new computer at work and it has taken a few days to get everything set up again, but its worth it. My suggestion: If you have the money go out and get a widescreen monitor, it makes all the difference! I can get projects done more quickly and frankly its just fun!
Home computer we were running out of hard drive space and so trying to upgrade from 40G to 120G. It has become more of a hassle then anticipated. We just need to get it done before the end of the month (two weeks its plenty of time, right?)
I'm way excited to go home and see family and friends and show off my little Kepler. Can't wait.
Happy Flag Day!
Comments