exhuastion

This week has been a hard week for all of us in the Smith home.
Kepler has been teething and has had ups and downs. While Sean has been up late nights getting our computer back on board (I'm so proud of him!). While I've been trying to catch up on chores, cleaning, vacuuming, etc. I've also had classes at the ISU workspace, mat framing and picture frames. The frame class got rescheduled for later this month, so that helped a little. But I can't wait to take it.
I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend. Where I can cook a few meals and get them into the freezer for later on the week. A baby shower for some relaxation time (there are 10 babies being born in the next 6 months in my ward) and hopefully some play time with Kepler and Daddy!
Kepler is getting so big! He is learning to make new sounds its "mmmm" now, so excited to be ma ma soon. He is also learning to "play" more with his toys instead of just trying to figure them out, its way cute.
Comments