nasty...
So Its been awhile since my last blogg. Sorry.
Kepler was sick with a cold (the side affects of immunizations) both thursday and friday. So Sean and I took turns taking care of him.
Saturday was a little better and we had to go emergency shopping for a blessing outfit.
Sunday Kepler was blessed and it was an enjoyable day.
Sunday night was horrible for me. I didn't go to work monday because I could barely breathe due to allergies.
So today is better, I'm at least at work. I just wish I could take something to eliminate all this sinus conjestion and pain. The things we are willing to go through for our kids. I want June done with fast.
Kepler was sick with a cold (the side affects of immunizations) both thursday and friday. So Sean and I took turns taking care of him.
Saturday was a little better and we had to go emergency shopping for a blessing outfit.
Sunday Kepler was blessed and it was an enjoyable day.
Sunday night was horrible for me. I didn't go to work monday because I could barely breathe due to allergies.
So today is better, I'm at least at work. I just wish I could take something to eliminate all this sinus conjestion and pain. The things we are willing to go through for our kids. I want June done with fast.
Comments