The trip has arrived...
So today is the day we leave to make the 18 hour drive to Salt Lake City, UT. The catch...
Sean and I were up until 2:00 am trying to get laundry done and packed, well we got he laundry done and half the packing. I completely cleaned out the car and tried to get as much grim off the steering wheel and all the vinyl, so the car is a livable place for 18 hours.
I've never packed for a baby before and I'm paranoid I will forget a much needed thing on this long journey.
short List:
1. Finish packing the bathroom and odds and ends stuff (I hate this part of packing, I always, always forget something!)
2. make Dinner sandwhiches (the less fast food we eat the better we will feel when we arrive!)
3. Pack the cooler
4. Make ginger snaps
5. Pick up dry cleaning
6. Be on the road before 5:00pm this evening.
Oh to add to matters we all woke up with colds! I hate those window air conditioners and for me its an allergy thing on top of it! Wish me luck with everything. Hopefully the next time I write I'm happyily in Utah.
Sean and I were up until 2:00 am trying to get laundry done and packed, well we got he laundry done and half the packing. I completely cleaned out the car and tried to get as much grim off the steering wheel and all the vinyl, so the car is a livable place for 18 hours.
I've never packed for a baby before and I'm paranoid I will forget a much needed thing on this long journey.
short List:
1. Finish packing the bathroom and odds and ends stuff (I hate this part of packing, I always, always forget something!)
2. make Dinner sandwhiches (the less fast food we eat the better we will feel when we arrive!)
3. Pack the cooler
4. Make ginger snaps
5. Pick up dry cleaning
6. Be on the road before 5:00pm this evening.
Oh to add to matters we all woke up with colds! I hate those window air conditioners and for me its an allergy thing on top of it! Wish me luck with everything. Hopefully the next time I write I'm happyily in Utah.
Comments