Ahhhhhh....

I just had the most relaxing and needed vacation. I got to sleep in every morning, except when kepler needed food and then he would go right back to sleep, so nice and I did my hair everyday!

All three of us were spoiled. Kepler had sooo much fun getting to know more people and he totally loved every bit of the attention. There was never a dull moment for him and believe it or not, he got his naps in as well. He only got upset once when we went out to see the new colt reviellation, so cute!

We are all tired from the long drive, but well rested and rejuvenated. Kepler got really big over the last two weeks. He is sitting up completely now, with only a few falls here and there. He is trying to become more mobile, scooting himself around on his tummy or if he is in a walker he can push backwards. Its so fun to see him develop. Grandma and Nana had many new toys for him to play with and he loved watching and playing with his cousins. He is cooing and trying to talk more and more. We thought he said Ma Ma during that week, but haven't heard him say it since, but he loves to say blah, blah and play the tongue game. Oh and he has started eating peas, rice cereal, and oatmeal cereal. No reactions yet, and seems to gobble it down.

I was totally spoiled as well. Dawn gave me a color and haircut. I'm blonde again! Yeah! I love it and I could tell she loves doing it! She also gave haircuts to Sean and Kepler, they look like Boys again!

Sharlee and I found something in common, we love to sew, yes she is better than me, but it was fun to learn from each other. We had to make bridesmaid dresses... lets just say it will be nice when the wedding is over.

Pictures will follow soon. Thought I would just update my blog since its been two weeks.

Comments

Joanna said…
can't wait for pictures!! When are you heading back out? The engagement offical yet?

Popular Posts