moving news...

We have finished taking over the boxes that had stuff from the living room, storage room and closets (minus a few things we need the next few days). The phone should be switched today to the new apartment (crossing my fingers everything went smoothly when I get home from work). I'm just so glad we are on the first floor, I hate to think about moving those boxes down and up floors. The goal today is to get contact paper down on the cabinets and in the pantry. Then move the kitchen (I think its going to be the hardest room in the apartment!). Sean is taking down the crib tonight and I have to unload a few things out of my cedar chest so it can be moved. Kepler has been good so far. He hates the fact we keep coming and going, but its way cute. He had his 6 mos appointment this morning and only two shots instead of four. All is well so far!

Comments

Popular Posts