Moving week
Well the week has finally arrived. We are moving from our quaint one-bedroom appartment to a two-bedroom. Part of me is sad and part of me is excited. Sad because it is our first place together and I finally have it in order. Excited because Kepler will get his own room, there will be more space and its just nice for a change. I'm just glad we are moving over just one building and not across the city.
The funny thing is I haven't really packed, and frankly, I don't think I need to pack everything. Just the things like the books on the bookshelf, kitchen gadgets in the drawers, you know the little things, everything else can just be carried over and put into place. Less I have to box the better. We have an early check in date, which will be really nice. It gives us a few days to get checked-out so we don't have to take work off to do so.
Kepler is growing so fast. Yesterday we started him on Beans and so far no complaints. Its fun to see him enjoy eating like the grown-ups and he loves it.
The funny thing is I haven't really packed, and frankly, I don't think I need to pack everything. Just the things like the books on the bookshelf, kitchen gadgets in the drawers, you know the little things, everything else can just be carried over and put into place. Less I have to box the better. We have an early check in date, which will be really nice. It gives us a few days to get checked-out so we don't have to take work off to do so.
Kepler is growing so fast. Yesterday we started him on Beans and so far no complaints. Its fun to see him enjoy eating like the grown-ups and he loves it.
Comments