Friday
Yeah, today is friday. I'm just hoping for some sleep this weekend. Kepler is being funny lately. Each night I put him to bed he is on his back, at about 4:00 am he wants to play and screams because he has turned himself on his tummy and wants to get out of the crib. I woke up gave him his bink turned him on his back and went back to sleep. When I went to wake him up to get dressed this morning he was lying on his tummy again. I think he is liking his tummy more and more. He is just growing up to fast.
Sean leaves to Germany for the week and I don't want him to go, but in order to get through school and on to a career it has to happen! I just wish I could come with, just to be with him. Oh well, I'll see him in a week and I don't envy his 8 hour plane ride one bit!
I'm also going to go garage sale shopping. I haven't done this at all. But we need a dresser for our clothing and not ready to buy a bedroom furniture set yet. Other important things than that. So for now I need to find something in good shape, sturdy and a good price. Wish me luck!
Sean leaves to Germany for the week and I don't want him to go, but in order to get through school and on to a career it has to happen! I just wish I could come with, just to be with him. Oh well, I'll see him in a week and I don't envy his 8 hour plane ride one bit!
I'm also going to go garage sale shopping. I haven't done this at all. But we need a dresser for our clothing and not ready to buy a bedroom furniture set yet. Other important things than that. So for now I need to find something in good shape, sturdy and a good price. Wish me luck!
Comments