PHEW!

Well the weekend is over.

Friday was a bit hectic. The whole week was hectic. In a nut shell. I've never been on the hiring end. Always the person looking for the job. Well this week, I'm hiring a student for part time. You think it would be easy, but with 20 emails a day it can get stressful quickly. Oh course you want to get the best so need to start those interviews in a few days. Lets just say when this month is over and we have two students again our office will function much better. I now have a much better appreciation for the HR departments and how they do the initial screening, and now I have a better understanding of how to build a resume! So bonus for me.

I never realized how much I needed those students with the little things until they both left in May! Summer has been busy!

So Kepler is still rolly polly lately. He won't crawl but if he wants to move around the room, first he will only roll if your not looking, or he doesn't think your looking and he rolls from one end to his destination. Its quite funny! He it eating up more and more solids, and I'm excited for the baseball game on friday night! He has been a little sick with a runny nose, but nothing serious.

Comments

Popular Posts