PICTURES!!!!
Ok, Everyone has been wanting pictures. So here you go.

Kepler is enjoying his new room! It was about time I get to start and organize and decorate a nursery even though it is 7 months after Kepler was born. Thanks for the rocking chair Sean, its adds so much to the room. Kepler and I LOVE it! Hopefully by the end of the year he will have something on his walls.
Kepler loves playing with the little cloth toy box that goes with his new shelves.

We have the happiest baby on the earth! However he has been a bit cranky this week! I want those teeth to come in soon!

Kepler is enjoying his new room! It was about time I get to start and organize and decorate a nursery even though it is 7 months after Kepler was born. Thanks for the rocking chair Sean, its adds so much to the room. Kepler and I LOVE it! Hopefully by the end of the year he will have something on his walls.
Kepler loves playing with the little cloth toy box that goes with his new shelves.

We have the happiest baby on the earth! However he has been a bit cranky this week! I want those teeth to come in soon!
Comments