Progress

Yesterday I found out that my mother's day/birthday present (a rocking chair) will finally arrive this saturday. So last night I spent my time unloading boxes, cleaning and straightening up Kepler's room, so it has a place. Now that we no longer have a storage unit :-( we must find somewhere to put all the christmas decorations we have recieved the last few years. I've got a few plans to put things away, but will require a little time and patience as organization sometimes cost money. I can say now that the kitchen is finally in place, the living room, almost there and now Kepler's room. We are still far from giving everything we own a place, but again that took about 6 months in our other apartment, and I wasn't working and I had all day to find places. Just as long as we can walk into each room without stubbing toes, I'm feeling pretty good.

Kepler update. He is now rolling around tons and trying really hard to move forward in the crawling position. Hope he doesn't learn to quickly to crawl, not quite ready for him to be mobile.

Comments

Popular Posts