Sick

So for the last 4 days I have been dealing with a Sick Baby Boy! :(

Kepler had been warm both Tues and Wed, but temperature wasn't extreme 99-100. So associated it with teething. Thursday when I went to pick him up, he felt like a little hot potatoe. But was smiling and playing and enjoying himself. I still took him home quick and took his temperature. Sure enough he was 102. So I put cold cloths on him and we took a cool bath together to bring it down. Oh and don't forget tylenol! After feeding him and settling him down his temperature did come down and he feel asleep in my arms and slept for a good while. But throughout the night his temperature kept going up and down. It had been 103 twice that night and of course we both had little sleep and called the doctors office to make an appointment. After a series of test it seemed he was in perfect health except for a 103 temperature. So all day friday I spent giving tylenol and cold cloths on him. Saturday he was still warm, but the high was 101 and he slept for most of the afternoon. So by sunday morning he was at 99.0 and I figure after 103, can't ask for anything better. and Yes, I have the perfect baby. He didn't complain to much, just a little clingy, but when your sick I guess you have a right to be. For the most part he played in his new room with his toys and cooed and girggled and laughed. Such a happy baby.

To top the whole thing off, Sean was in Germany. I'm so glad he is back! I would never want to be a single parent by choice! You would never get sleep!

Comments

Popular Posts