The week so far

Well, Its been quite a task being only parent for a week. Sean had to go to Europe for a conference (its HAD because I don't envy that 9 hour plane ride each way for a one week trip on anyone). I wish Kepler and I were there enjoying the sounds and smells of a new place. It just wasn't feasible with work. We decided that a trip home was more important, then Europe. So far Sean says the conference has been productive and somewhat enjoyable. He is tired and ready to come home.

I'm so proud of him. He worked hard to get this opportunity to have his paper accepted at this prestigious institute and hope that it opens even more doors for the future.

We are entering the 4th year of graduate school and frankly its gone by really fast. It hasn't been easy living here, but I've had so much going on that I can't believe the last 2 years has past already (that first year was pretty hard on the both of us). It seems only yesterday we arrived on our own, with nothing but boxes. Now I can't find places for all our "STUFF".

Back to work.....

Comments

Popular Posts