Bad....
Ok. I will admit it. I have been really bad at keeping up with my blog.
I will try to be better. Last week was a blah week. Nothing eventful and I got this weird cold/flu bug that somehow is still lingering.
I will say this much I got my visiting teaching done! Got caught up with work! and almost done with Kepler's costume! Now I need to finish my costume!
Oh and I put Kepler in his little black suit I bought for him. He absolutely looks adorable, but he hates, hates, hates it! He fought me the entire time and then he kept trying to pull it off. This is going to be a long wedding.
I will try to be better. Last week was a blah week. Nothing eventful and I got this weird cold/flu bug that somehow is still lingering.
I will say this much I got my visiting teaching done! Got caught up with work! and almost done with Kepler's costume! Now I need to finish my costume!
Oh and I put Kepler in his little black suit I bought for him. He absolutely looks adorable, but he hates, hates, hates it! He fought me the entire time and then he kept trying to pull it off. This is going to be a long wedding.
Comments