Bad blogger
Ok, sorry. I've been a very bad blogger lately.
Kepler has been feeling under the weather, with a runny nose and a little cough (no fever, which means its a little bug). We kept him home from church and was still sick, so on Monday decided to keep him home one more day, just to make sure he recovers. He was a bit clingy, but very cute and I had a fun mommy and kepler day together.
P.S. I don't what it is about this year, but I can't wait until christmas. I usually hate thinking about it until after thanksgiving, but I'm just way excited. Maybe its the fact that I have a little one to share traditions with. Forgive me Sean!
Kepler has been feeling under the weather, with a runny nose and a little cough (no fever, which means its a little bug). We kept him home from church and was still sick, so on Monday decided to keep him home one more day, just to make sure he recovers. He was a bit clingy, but very cute and I had a fun mommy and kepler day together.
P.S. I don't what it is about this year, but I can't wait until christmas. I usually hate thinking about it until after thanksgiving, but I'm just way excited. Maybe its the fact that I have a little one to share traditions with. Forgive me Sean!
Comments