Family

Last thursday I flew to Utah for my brother's wedding. It was a blast! It was fun to see family again. To show them how much Kepler has grown and progressed.


Thursday we arrived and Kepler got to see Boe and Calli for the first time. That evening we went to watch Martail play for the University of Utah. Go Utes!






Friday was the wedding. It was absolutely beautiful! Marye and Boe were as happy as you should be on your wedding day. They were hoping for a garden reception, but it just poored rain all evening.


However, the reception was still tons of fun. It was great to see family member I hadn't see in the longest time.

Saturday was a day to catch up on sleep for both Kepler and I, and to spend some time with the Smith's.

Sunday we departed for home! It was a short, but fun weekend!

Comments

Joanna said…
oh my goodness soooo cute! Looks like I fun (PACKED) weekend!

Popular Posts