Weddings

Its tuesday already and I haven't even begun to start getting ready for the trip to Utah. So the list of things to do tonight is

1. Do laundry
2. Pack for Kepler and myself
3. Get dinners made and frozen for sean

Seems like a small list, but when you get home at 5:30 and try to get all that in before you go to bed can be a headache sometimes. I just hope the laundry room isn't being used, that is usually what can make it a long night. I know I don't leave until thursday, however we have to be up by 5:30 and out the door by 6:30 in order to catch our plane and so I don't want to be up unitl 2:00am on Wed. trying to get ready for the trip. I'm really nervous of traveling with my little Kepler and making sure its a pleasant trip and I've learned you can't plan for everything, but if you plan enough you can make it pleasant.

I'm excited to go home and see everyone. I'm excited for my brother, I remember what it was like the week before I got married and nothing could stop the excitement. The only draw back is that because I work, I could only make it for the weekend. I have a non-stop flight to Salt Lake from Des Moines and I get to go see my brother-in-law play against TCU in football thursday as well, (lets hope they perform a bit better than last weekends game against Boise, that was embarrassing!)

Well here is to hoping things go somewhat to plan!

Comments

Popular Posts