Not much to report

Not much to report. Kepler has been a good little sleeper the last few days, which is so cute! The holidays are coming faster than I would like (because I'm still working on stuff and feel like they won't get done)! I'm excited for the holidays at the same time. This will be Kepler's first Christmas and I'm way excited for it! Now that Halloween is over, I need to put my cornucopia cross-stitch up on the wall and do it before I forget again. Tonight I get to learn how to make egg-rolls at enrichment's Fantastic Friday. Along with making other fun crafts. I'm glad that we didn't get rid of that tradition with Relief Society. Its just so nice to have people teach you how to make things that are so adorable for Christmas, and save you so much money in the meantime! Plus its nice to be with women and just talk about everything and nothing at the same time!

Comments

Popular Posts