Chrsitmas List
ho ho ho! I finished with my Christmas shopping. I love online shopping. No lines, more variety to choose from and best of all great prices! Not to mention that all my gifts are mailed to me directly!
1st on the list... finish homemade gifts, wrap them and send them through the mail. I have 10 days left in order to send them inexpensively and before Christmas!
2. Go over music for Ames Choral Society performance on Sunday (saturday dress rehearsal)
3. Start/Finish Christmas Cards
4. Decorate tree
5. Visit Santa at Mall
6. Get addresses and Mail Christmas Cards
7. Make christmas cookies and candies
8. stop the list as there isn't enough time to finish all this by Christmas....
1st on the list... finish homemade gifts, wrap them and send them through the mail. I have 10 days left in order to send them inexpensively and before Christmas!
2. Go over music for Ames Choral Society performance on Sunday (saturday dress rehearsal)
3. Start/Finish Christmas Cards
4. Decorate tree
5. Visit Santa at Mall
6. Get addresses and Mail Christmas Cards
7. Make christmas cookies and candies
8. stop the list as there isn't enough time to finish all this by Christmas....
Comments