Missing in action
Holy crap, I haven't blogged for a week! Sorry about that. Here is the scoop.
Wednesday night Kepler came down with a high fever. Thursday, Sean stayed home trying to keep Kepler temperature down and again it kept going up every 4-6 hours. Friday same thing. Not as high as Thursday (105). But 103 was still uncomfortable. All I can say is thank-you tylenol. It kept the fever down even though we had to keep at it for a few days. By Saturday afternoon Kepler had finally broke the fever. So three days of little to no sleep for Sean and I. Sunday came and we kept him home from church, but I'm in the nursery now, so again no sleep. I'm the choir director also and we had practice for the Sunday Christmas sacrament service. In between all of that is work. The Fact Book Publication my office put out every year needed to be to printing on Friday and that didn't happen. We are at Tuesday this week and its looking to close to the end of the day to be even thinking today. Good grief, I need a vacation for sure.
I did get all Christmas gifts shipped off except for Teri & Chad's (I'll express it onThursday!). I got all Christmas cards mailed out. I just need to finish my Christmas pj's, a stocking for Kepler, treats, order a ham for Christmas dinner.
Can't wait until the cards get to everyone. They are way cute!
Wednesday night Kepler came down with a high fever. Thursday, Sean stayed home trying to keep Kepler temperature down and again it kept going up every 4-6 hours. Friday same thing. Not as high as Thursday (105). But 103 was still uncomfortable. All I can say is thank-you tylenol. It kept the fever down even though we had to keep at it for a few days. By Saturday afternoon Kepler had finally broke the fever. So three days of little to no sleep for Sean and I. Sunday came and we kept him home from church, but I'm in the nursery now, so again no sleep. I'm the choir director also and we had practice for the Sunday Christmas sacrament service. In between all of that is work. The Fact Book Publication my office put out every year needed to be to printing on Friday and that didn't happen. We are at Tuesday this week and its looking to close to the end of the day to be even thinking today. Good grief, I need a vacation for sure.
I did get all Christmas gifts shipped off except for Teri & Chad's (I'll express it onThursday!). I got all Christmas cards mailed out. I just need to finish my Christmas pj's, a stocking for Kepler, treats, order a ham for Christmas dinner.
Can't wait until the cards get to everyone. They are way cute!
Comments