New Years Resolutions

I've been really careful this year to find goals that I have a desire to achieve. So I've made a huge list of things I would like to do and then categorized them and the picked one (maybe two) to work on each category. If I achieve it then I will move to my big list and find another goal. I guess in essence I want to be able to just evaluate all my goals each year and see if I can improve or not.
So this year my categories are: Health, Religion, Financial, Talent. I'll just give everyone a quick synopsis, but be assured I have been thinking about this for over three weeks and have a much more detail (just don't want to share it to the whole world!)
Health- Take stairs everywhere I go (unless its just plain silly!)
Financial- more into savings
Religious-better attitude
Talent- develop singing ability with lessons.

So those are my categories of personal goals. Now the project goals! I sat down the other day and went through my sewing stash of patterns and materials of projects I bought this last year of that I wanted to do. Then I wrote them all down. In the past year I collected more than I realized. So #1 goal
1. no more buying projects until I've finished what I've already got
2. Finish rest of Teri's 06 Christmas gift by end of January (I've got one day left to do!)
3. organize my cross stitch projects and decide which ones that are half done to finish and decide on the order to finish them in
4. Do quilt block of the month by the 15 of each month
5. Enjoy it!

Bring it on 2007!

Comments

Popular Posts