The Smiths...
Its been a week since I've last done my blog. Lots has happened since last week.
Sunday- Kepler doesn't sleep all day because of afternoon church (grrrr!)
Monday- snowed in and thank goodness a day off!
Tuesday-Just a long day
Wednesday- Tried out for ISU VEISHA musical
Thursday- Kepler gets to sit in his big-boy car seat for the first time (didn't make cast cuts)
Friday- Kepler receives 4 shots :-( and I'm Feeling I need a job change
Kepler is walking everywhere now, and is so cute! Thanks for all the phone calls on Kepler's Birthday!
Sunday- Kepler doesn't sleep all day because of afternoon church (grrrr!)
Monday- snowed in and thank goodness a day off!
Tuesday-Just a long day
Wednesday- Tried out for ISU VEISHA musical
Thursday- Kepler gets to sit in his big-boy car seat for the first time (didn't make cast cuts)
Friday- Kepler receives 4 shots :-( and I'm Feeling I need a job change
Kepler is walking everywhere now, and is so cute! Thanks for all the phone calls on Kepler's Birthday!
Comments