Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ok, it is still way to cold to do anything! Walking from my car to work this morning at -5 F I couldn't feel my legs when I walked into the building! The worst of it is that it isn't going to get much warmer, I think the high is 15 F. So winter is definitely here!

I watched a total of 5 minutes of Super Bowl. The last 5 minutes, just to see who won. Congratulations Colt Fans. As for me I really haven't kept in touch with professional sports.

I finally got to take my free motion quilt class! I've been wanting to do it since I got my sewing machine for Christmas 3 years ago. The class was awesome! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get back to my practice pieces and really start to make it an art! I still want to do hand quilting, but this new skill will allow me to feel like I can make more quilts and not have to hand quilt them all (or have to pay someone to machine quilt them)!

Stay warm!

Comments

Popular Posts