Choir
For many years, I considered myself an ok singer. I love music, but I preferred the piano and flute over singing. Since graduating from high school (which has been 10 years this may!, boy does time fly), the only music thing available that didn't require me to sign up for a class, was choir. I joined the Institute Choir at the University of Utah. I learned tons and realized I didn't have that bad of a voice. Since coming to Iowa, I've been looking for things to do in the community, its taken a few years, but I joined the community choir, Ames Choral Society. I've met tons of people and just absolutely love it! We have a fund raising performance this weekend, and I have a solo! I'm quite excited for it! Wish me luck! (oh, and I have started voice lessons as there is tons to learn!)
Comments