Happy Groundhog Day
The legend of Groundhog Day is based on an old Scottish couplet: "If Candlemas Day is bright and clear, there'll be two winters in the year."
http://www.punxsutawneyphil.com/
I hope that everyone is having a warm day! It is so freakin' cold out here in Iowa. This morning as Kepler and I were headed to work and Day Care the temperature was -4 F (with a wind chill of -20 F). The high for today will be 8 F and the next 5 days between 0 F and 5 F, with of course wind chills. So everyone stay warm!
Even though winter didn't really start until the Beginning of January for us, I'm still glad the groundhog didn't see his shadow. Means an early spring. Have a fun day!
http://www.punxsutawneyphil.com/
I hope that everyone is having a warm day! It is so freakin' cold out here in Iowa. This morning as Kepler and I were headed to work and Day Care the temperature was -4 F (with a wind chill of -20 F). The high for today will be 8 F and the next 5 days between 0 F and 5 F, with of course wind chills. So everyone stay warm!
Even though winter didn't really start until the Beginning of January for us, I'm still glad the groundhog didn't see his shadow. Means an early spring. Have a fun day!
Comments