Its a small world!

Last Sunday (not yesterday). Sean and I of course were running late getting to church. The three of us scooted on into our pew not paying any attention to people.

Half way through the meeting, which was a good one, Sean pokes me and says
"do you remember David Vu's friend who was in the Chemical Engineering graduation class just a year behind us."

I say, "Yes, I remember him, but I can't remember his name worth the life of me, I think it was Josh or Jason..."

Sean, "Look at the 2nd to last pew in the middle"

So I look on the opposite side and was confused what Sean was alluding to, so went back to paying attention to the meeting. 10 minutes later I actually look in the right spot and low and behold there he is sitting in a few pew's away from us in the Ames, Iowa 2nd ward!

After the meeting, Sean reminded himself of his name by asking. Which of course was Paul, was way off!

Who had ever thought 4 years later after graduating from college a fellow friend would end up with us in Ames, IA. He actually is here for a job and not school, which is way awesome for the ward!

We had an enjoyable dinner last night talking about anything and everything! It was a great fun to feel like a bit Utah had come into our home.

Comments

Popular Posts