Spring is Here

Finally! Just not to jinx the weather (knock on wood) I haven't mentioned anything about the weather. However, I can't keep it in, it has absolutely been beautiful! Its finally jacket weather. Sean is happier, I'm happier and even little Kepler is enjoying the sun! Since the ground isn't completely soaked or too slippery he can walk from the car to the apartment and up to Mimi's front door. He loves to open and close doors and its fun to see him realize that there is more around him. I'm just hoping the sun and the warmth is here to stay.


The funniest thing is we really didn't have that long of a winter. Winter didn't really start until New Years. I mean we were wearing jackets in December! However, once the storms did come they came fierce! Freezing cold temperatures, with horrible wind chills. Lets say it has been a long two months of winter and we are feeling the effects.

P.S. Hope everyone is adjusted to Daylight savings time!

Comments

Popular Posts