Spring means everything new
I like this time of the year! I love easter time! Both for the spiritual and fun things to do. What I like most about this time of year is that you take a look back on the resolution and goals you have set for yourself at the beginning of the New Year. I find that even though I had some good achievable goals, some things are just hard to do during the miserable months of winter. Spring gives me a chance to look on the past three months and gives me the boost of energy that you can start fresh and new!
I also love this time of year because General Conference is coming up. I've learned to love and appreciate the truths that are spoken. Sometimes the talks are answers to questions, sometimes just a feeling to put aside my doubts, and sometimes its just an affirmation that I'm doing what I know is right. I don't always learn something new, but I do enjoy the uplifting feeling I get from the conference.
I'm also starting an exercise program with my ward. Its based on individual goals that get points. Then at the end of the 6 weeks depending on those points we get to reward ourselves. I think it will be really fun! I also found a swim partner and hope that it will work out and can keep us both motivated.
Have a great weekend!!!
I also love this time of year because General Conference is coming up. I've learned to love and appreciate the truths that are spoken. Sometimes the talks are answers to questions, sometimes just a feeling to put aside my doubts, and sometimes its just an affirmation that I'm doing what I know is right. I don't always learn something new, but I do enjoy the uplifting feeling I get from the conference.
I'm also starting an exercise program with my ward. Its based on individual goals that get points. Then at the end of the 6 weeks depending on those points we get to reward ourselves. I think it will be really fun! I also found a swim partner and hope that it will work out and can keep us both motivated.
Have a great weekend!!!
Comments