Healthy Living Challenge

My ward has started up a new enrichment group. Rhonda, our team captain, had put together a program called Healthy Living Challenge where we earn points on the different healthy things we do! I actually for the first time have been focusing on eating breakfast and having my 5 servings of fruit and vegetables each day. And yesterday for the first time in a think a year, I went swimming! It was so nice and refreshing and because I got points for stretching I'm not hurting to badly because I stretched before and after. I realized that if I exercise more, the more points I get and the closer I get to the rewards. I hope that I can keep it up.

What I also like about this program is she has given us a weekly spiritual challenge as well to make sure not only are we getting what is needed in exercise and food, but that we are spiritual feed. This week was Family prayers! What a neat experience it has been. Kepler is learning to kneel and fold his arms. Its really cute!

Have a good healthy day!

Comments

Popular Posts