YUCK

Ok, so I finally get going on this healthy living challenge and what happens? Murphy's Law, I get deathly sick. I woke up Monday morning very very early with my head over the toilet (and no, I'm not pregnant). Just had the worse of the flu virus, the kind where you have no appetite to eat or drink because you will find yourself in worse condition, head over the toilet begging for food to come out so you can feel better.

Sean was also sick, so Kepler got the minimal attention, breakfast, lunch dinner and left to play with himself. We couldn't even get out of bed long enough to get him to the day care. Lets just say when nap time ended he was tired of us and needed more attention, thank goodness for good friends, took him for the evening so we could get some rest!

Now somewhat better I'm already looking forward to the weekend. So much for my healthy living points and I was doing so good.

Comments

Unknown said…
yuck, yuck! I feel for you! Ethan's sick AGAIN and I know exactly how miserable it is... get better soon!

Popular Posts