Day Care
I have the greatest day care for Kepler. Mimi is so awesome! She has such a gentle and mild personality and Kepler just loves her. However, this week I've never seen her so upset, and after finding out why I totally agree with her. There are some parents who really don't show much interest in their children and one set use her Day Care. I don't know the whole story, but I guess this set of parents last tuesday dropped their child off and quickly left, Mimi noticed the child wasn't herself and that she was really warm, come to find out she had a very high fever. She called the parents at like 10:00 in the morning. They didn't show up until the regular time to pick up at 4:00pm. Mimi was upset. She had to apologize to all of the other parents that this girl had been playing with all of our kids and probably will get them sick, as well as she is tired of being sick herself. Well, Kepler got sick last night. I hate to say bad things about parenting, but there you have it. They don't even recognize that their kids are sick, and don't respect others by taking time out of the day to pick their child up!
Oh well, Kepler enjoys being home with us and work is so accommodating with sick hours. Everyone have a good memorial weekend.
Oh well, Kepler enjoys being home with us and work is so accommodating with sick hours. Everyone have a good memorial weekend.
Comments