Pella, Iowa

This weekend, Sean came up with a good idea to see the Pella Tulip Festival.
(Before I go on, yes, Pella, Iowa is where the factory is for pella windows)

This city was founded by Dutch immigrants in 1847 for religious freedom. They have the cutest little old fashion dutch town and a canal built through the city. It was so much fun and a perfect day. We saw a parade ate the tiny pancakes, I couldn't tell you what the real name is, and had the best sausage I have ever eaten! It was fun, we definitely want to go back when there isn't 10,000 people looking as well.

Here are pictures!




Comments

Emily Ann said…
Spring, you look SO cute in those pictures. They are amazing. Glad to see that spring has sprung on the eastern front.
Unknown said…
SOO cute!I can't believe Kepler is that big already! Sounds fun- can't wait for our 4th of July trip!

Popular Posts