Phew!

Crazy weekend! Can't believe its already Thursday.

Well I celebrated my birthday, mother's day on the same day. Friday and Saturday we went shopping for lots of new clothing, that I desperately needed. It was fun to find a full outfit and buy the whole thing, not just the shirt or pants. Sean got some needed clothing and so did Kepler. We had a blast. We also went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner on Saturday with our friends, YUM!

Monday was a recovery day from the weekend, but than celebrated our 4th Anniversary on Tuesday. I can't believe its been 4 years, that would mean we have been here 4 years. Amazing how time flies when your having fun! I hope the next 10 years go by just as fun!

Kepler is now all better! He still hates waking up, but when he does he is all cute and giggles! Its fun to have my boy back! Go medicine!

My swimming is coming along slowly, but its been so good for me. I'm feeling better, losing that baby fat. My breathing technique is starting to kick in again and I can swim much longer. Yesterday I decided to push a little bit more. I did 3 x 200 freestyle with a 50 butterfly and 50 breast stroke. Of course a warm up and cool down, but in all I swam 900 yds. Now I need to get back into the groove of flip turns. Who would have ever thought that its been 6 years since I quit lifeguarding and being a swim instructor. And who would ever thought that it would take so long to get back into it.

P.S. I'm not hurting as much as I thought I would!

Comments

Joanna said…
I wish I were swimming- I need to get back into shape too... and swimming is my favorite way to exercise!

Popular Posts