Family
Well yesterday was a big day for my family. Not only was it Father's Day but it was my sister, Calli, birthday. She is now 20. So all but one of my siblings have survived the teenage years. What is also cool is that Calli graduated from Bel-Rae Veterinary Technician school the previous Monday and has now finally after two years moved back home. She is now on the hunt for a job. I'm so proud of her! Sharlee the youngest will be 16 this year and that is just crazy, she was 11 when I married and moved to Iowa. I mean she is taking drivers ed this summer! Thats just plain crazy in my mind. Where did the time go?
I've missed so much living out here in Iowa, high school graduations, performances, etc. As a family we always tried to support each other by attending as many events each one was in. It was really hard when I hit my senior year of high school and than college, I had no time, I was always studying or working, with maybe a few dates in once in awhile. Its too bad that now I have the time, I can't go to the events because I live so far away. Maybe one day I'll live close enough to take a weekend to go and visit.
I've missed so much living out here in Iowa, high school graduations, performances, etc. As a family we always tried to support each other by attending as many events each one was in. It was really hard when I hit my senior year of high school and than college, I had no time, I was always studying or working, with maybe a few dates in once in awhile. Its too bad that now I have the time, I can't go to the events because I live so far away. Maybe one day I'll live close enough to take a weekend to go and visit.
Comments