Growing up
I can't believe it is June already! Wow time flies. May was a whirlwind of fun though!
Kepler is hitting another growth spurt, he is growing up tall. He eats everything that he likes (if he doesn't like it he will tell you by throwing it on the floor or give you that look).
Our neighbors are the only other people who have children; ages 3 and 20 months, so close enough to Kepler. Yesterday we went to the park to play with them and he had tons of fun. Its cute to watch him interact with children. He is still frustrated he can't quite talk yet so he does a little bit of bullying to get his point across.
P.S. Emily - according to your Disney Princess test, I'm Cinderella (I guess even when your 3 you know who you are and pick your favorite based on what you relate to, Cinderella has always been my favorite!)
Kepler is hitting another growth spurt, he is growing up tall. He eats everything that he likes (if he doesn't like it he will tell you by throwing it on the floor or give you that look).
Our neighbors are the only other people who have children; ages 3 and 20 months, so close enough to Kepler. Yesterday we went to the park to play with them and he had tons of fun. Its cute to watch him interact with children. He is still frustrated he can't quite talk yet so he does a little bit of bullying to get his point across.
P.S. Emily - according to your Disney Princess test, I'm Cinderella (I guess even when your 3 you know who you are and pick your favorite based on what you relate to, Cinderella has always been my favorite!)
Comments