Tag you're it!
Look at the list, see if you're on it- remove the blog in the top spot from the list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot. It's not rocket science or anything, it just proves to be difficult say, if you don't notice that your name is on the list!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Just graduated from high school and working three jobs to pay for college in the fall. I was still trying to get over the fact I couldn't go to Utah State.
What was I doing 1 year ago?
Getting ready for a trip to Utah (driving) with a 6 month old baby!
Five snacks I enjoy
ICE CREAM!!!
Quaker snack mix
Ice Cream
Dried Fruit
(did I mention Ice Cream!)
Five songs I know all the words to
Pretty pathetic, but I don't listen to songs and memorize their lyrics. This is a curse of being a pianist and flutist for so many years, I focus on the melodies more than the words. Here are some that pop into mind, but I never really have a song always stuck in my head...
Most Disney songs between Little Mermaid and Mulan
Piano man by Billy Joel
The entire musical "Les Miserables"
Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire
I take it being a millionaire means I have a million profit to myself on a yearly basis?
1. Invest
2. Buy homes in Utah, California, Waterton Canada and where ever we end up for a job
3. Fix my parents home and open a retirement account for them.
4. Buy my own jet so I can travel anywhere anytime
5. Buy a garage where Sean can store his Ferrari and my Corvette and any other car we really think looks fun!
Five things I like doing
Sewing - quilt projects or fun clothing projects
Embroidery
Swimming
Singing
Reading
Five things I will never wear again
1. sweats (even though they are comfortable, Sean made a comment about it when we were dating and I haven't worn them since.)
2. Two-piece swim suits (being pregnant really changes your perspective on your body!)
3. Baseball caps (I wore them on a daily basis through-out high school and college)
4. I have to agree with Joanna on the Neon colors (man the 80's were really bad!)
5. Shoulder pads (another 80 faux pas)
Five of my favorite toys
My sewing machine
Kitchenaid (I love kitchen gadgets that make cooking easier)
Piano/flute (I guess you can consider them toys as I don't use them for a living just for fun!)
Toys I really really want:
Wii
iphone (well in a few more generations, needs a better battery life and more memory)
Pass it on...
Stacia
April
Joanna
Spring
Next, select three people to tag:
(pretty pathetic, I don't know three people with blogs, just Joanna and Emily and they have already been tagged.)
Comments