Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The night has come at last!

We have 100 pages left in book 6 to read and that should take 2 hours and than we are off to the library to get book 7 at midnight. I can honestly say I'm very surprised we got through all the previous books in 7 weeks, for awhile during book 5 I though we wouldn't make it.

I am proud to say I will not read the last chapter of book 7 to find out what happens. I will read the book the way a book is meant to be read from chapter 1 page 1! After all our theories, I have come to the conclusion that I do not know what will happen, there are so many paths Rowling can take us down. I'll be excited to see what happens.

Have a happy Harry Potter weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts