The Weekend

The weekend went awesome! Friday I finished all my cleaning. However, I did not finish it until after midnight. Read a little of Harry Potter and went to sleep. Saturday was a full day and everything went according to plan (love that!). Kepler woke up at a reasonable hour and ate breakfast and than played on his own for about an hour so mommy could nap a little. Than mommy got ready for the day and went and did errands with Kepler, oil change, car wash, library and grocery store. Kepler took a nice nap while Sean read Harry Potter and I quilted.

After Kepler woke up we drove down to Des Moines and went shopping for Sean's birthday gift from me. Lots of clothes! He is now one stylish guy! After 2 hours of that we went to Bravo! Italian restaurant for dinner and headed home to play the wii with friends.

Sunday we also had a very yummy dinner and I loved every moment making it. We had potato's au gratin with Rolls and chicken cord on blu. Very yummy. Topped it all off with angel food cake with whip cream and blueberries and strawberries.

Have a great Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts