SICK

I have been missing in action for two days. Today is the first day in which I have felt well enough to get out of bed!

Kepler brought something home from Day Care. He has had a stuffy nose himself, but hasn't been grumpy or anything, just kept moving on with life. I on the other hand just couldn't seem to kick it. Tuesday I sounded like I'd been smoking all my life, than Wednesday my head and nose and everything ached and slept until 1:30 pm. Thursday, I was dizzy and out of commission and slept again until 1:30. Today is the first day back from work. I still have a head ache, but at least I'm on my feet!

Here is hoping for a good weekend!

Comments

Joanna said…
my goodness sounds miserable! Lorali has a head cold this morning and I'm just praying no one else gets it... feel better soon!

Popular Posts